- EVERY person entering the building must swipe a valid Brandeis ID.
- Guest passes may be purchased for non-Brandeis users. (see Guest Policy)
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without an adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Anyone found propping doors open or letting non-Brandeis users into the facility will be removed and may lose facility priviledges.
- No bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. allowed in the building.
- Clean, non-marking sneakers are required for all activity spaces.
- Equipment may be checked-out from the Front Desk with a Brandeis ID.
- All activity spaces close 15 minutes before the rest of the facility.
LOCKER ROOM POLICIES
- All lockers are property of Brandeis University.
- Lockers are free for both day and overnight use. You can use your own lock, or purchase one from the front desk for $10.
- Locker use other than one day, MUST be registered with Athletic Dept every academic year. (Melissa Soleimani; email@example.com; 781-736-3630)
- ALL tall, full size lockers are for one day used only!! They are not available for overnight use.
- Locker clean out and re-registering will occur at the end of each academic year. Sufficient notice will be posted and emailed to all registered users.
- Linsey Pool Lockers - Long lockers marked “day use/visiting swim teams only,” may not be reserved.
- Do not leave valuables in lockers. Brandeis University is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
INDOOR TENNIS COURT POLICIES
Tennis courts are available on a limited basis. Reservations can be made in person, over the phone (781-736-3668), or online.
- Courts can be reserved no more than TWO DAYS in advance. If you reserve a court more than two days in advance you will forfeit your time.
- Reservations may be 1 hour for singles, 1.5 hours for doubles.
- Reservations are for playing tennis only!
- Reservations may be canceled at any time due to scheduling of varsity contests or practices.
WEIGHT ROOM POLICIES
- Weight Room Monitors supervise the room on a periodic basis and will enforce all rules.
- No one under the age of 18 is admitted without adult supervision (Brandeis students excluded).
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- Wipe down the machines after each use.
- Dispose of all trash.
- Re-rack all weights after each use.
- Athletic Staff is in charge of the radio.
- Weight room closes 15 minutes before the building. Please plan your workout accordingly.
- Bags and coats are not allowed in the weight room, please use lockers to store your personal belongings.